Anne-Maree Russell is the Principal of Cape Cod Residential, Brisbane’s most exciting real estate agency! With a groundbreaking sales process and a styling inventory second to none, Cape Cod Residential is achieving superior sales outcomes all over Brisbane.
SOLD – 23 AGNEW STREET, NORMAN PARK
Queenslander Renovator In Norman Park
23 Agnew Street, Norman Park
This original 1930’s double-gabled Queenslander, rich in charm and character, has beautiful bones and is waiting for the next generation to breathe new life into it.
Sitting high on an elevated, 607 sqm, gently sloping block, of prime real estate in the coveted ‘Poet’s Corner’ of Norman Park, this graceful 3 bedroom ‘rough diamond’ enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the south west and mountain views beyond.
Current city glimpses from the rear of the property could easily be transformed to full city views with a renovation and extension.
Enchanting features include ….
* Double-gabled 1930’s Bungalow Queenslander
* Original French doors, and eight light casement windows
* Dark stained decorative timber architraves, cornices and skirtings
* Original 150mm hoop pine floorboards
* 10ft (3.1m) ceilings
* Timber VJ’s
* Lounge/dining feature pedestal archway with original leadlight cabinets
* 3 bedrooms
* Bay window and window seat in main bedroom
* Large sleepout – study or second living area
* 1 bathroom with bath and toilet
* Updated kitchen with laminate cupboards and benchtops, a stainless steel Omega 900mm electric oven with 5 burner gas top and stainless steel Miele dishwasher
* 1 car parking space underneath at rear
* Downstairs laundry and second toilet
This is your opportunity to own a piece of Brisbane’s architectural history!
Situated 5km from the Brisbane CBD, Agnew Street is walking distance to Norman Park State School, 2 km from Anglican Church Grammar School and close to bus and ferry services and Morningside railway station.
Morningside Central Shopping Centre is 2 minutes down the road with Woolworths, specialty shops, one of the best fresh fruit/vege/ delicatessens in Brisbane (‘Feast on Fruit’) and Coles at Colmslie Plaza . A short drive and you will also enjoy the cafes, shops and cinemas of bustling Oxford Street, Bulimba.
Hurry, original homes of this vintage, with such history and charm, do not last long!
For all enquiries, please contact Anne-Maree Russell on 0403 766 822,
or email: email@example.com
Full listing HERE.