Lifestyle, Location and Luxury!
Conveniently located walking distance to schools and transport, and minutes from the vibrant Nundah Village, this immaculate ‘near new’ residence has been thoughtfully designed to offer all the conveniences so often sought after by inner-city families.
Set over 2 breezy levels, this high-quality executive home delivers contemporary elegance and complete functionality, with expansive living and entertaining spaces offered on both levels.
On entry, a grand timber staircase leads you up to the open-plan living area, highlighted by glossy timber floors and awash with natural light from a full wall of stunning floor to ceiling windows.
The expansive chef’s kitchen takes centre stage in this beautiful space, inviting ease of entertaining and family catering.
Boasting a generously-sized island bench, quality European appliances, stone bench tops, a convenient hot and cold Zip tap and a large walk-in pantry, this entertainer’s delight seamlessly integrates with the living spaces, and the expansive rear timber deck that overlooks the pool and lush lawns below.
2 sets of bi-fold doors, open up the entire rear of the home onto the north-facing deck, capturing leafy views and beautiful breezes.
A perfect spot for a morning coffee or an evening tipple!
The inviting master bedroom is positioned on this level, at the front of the home, and provides a spacious and peaceful retreat from the other 3 bedrooms that are located on the lower level.
This beautiful suite accommodates a large walk-in robe and a living space, with room for a sofa or two. It flows through to a sleek ensuite that features a bath, shower, separate toilet, double vanities and a laundry shute.
Also on this level you will find a separate powder room with a generously sized vanity area separate to the toilet.
3 further bedrooms, with built in robes can be found on the lower level.
They are ideally positioned off the second living space, perfect for a teenagers’ retreat or children’s play area.
This family zone flows out to the paved alfresco terrace, which further provides a great entertaining space, overlooking a beautiful salt-water pool and lush lawns.
These ground floor bedrooms are serviced by a modern family bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet.
The laundry room on this level offers another conveniently located separate toilet and vanity station, perfectly positioned to service the separate home office that is adjacent to the garage.
Features At A Glance:
* Near new, 2 level contemporary home
* 4 bedrooms: upstairs master suite with retreatm walk-in robe and ensuite, and 3 bedrooms downstairs
* 2 bathrooms: ensuite with bath and shower; family bathroom with shower, plus 2 powder rooms (4 toilets in total)
* 2 separate living spaces: upstairs living, flowing to rear timber deck; downstairs living flowing to Alfresco terrace, pool and lawn
* Entertainers kitchen with: expansive island bench; 900mm Blanco free standing cooker with gas cooktop and range; Miele dishwasher; Zip hydrotap; walk-in pantry and stone benchtops
* Large laundry with linen press, laundry shute and separate toilet and powder room vanity
* Home office located adjacent to the garage
* Paved Alfresco entertaining terrace
* 7 x 3m salt-water pool
* Ducted, zoned air conditioning
* Double remote, lock-up garage with workshop
* Low maintenance 408sqm block, with lush lawns and tropical plantings
This is location buying at its best! Less than 8km from the Brisbane CBD, with easy access to the Airport link, Inner City Bypass and major arterials, and walking distance to Nundah train station and local bus services, you will also be spoilt for choice with a host of restaurants, cafes and shops at your fingertips. Toombul shopping centre is just down the road, and Nundah Village is even closer.
Walking distance to excellent private and public schools, and beautiful parklands, this property is an absolute ‘must’ to inspect for any buyer seeking a quality family home in one of Brisbane’s most desirable inner city residential pockets.
OPEN THIS COMING SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST AT 10AM
Full listing HERE.
Please phone Anne-Maree on 0403 766 822 for all enquires,
or email: email@example.comRead more