‘AS-NEW’, ONE LEVEL DELIGHT
Located in a quiet leafy street in Corinda, walking distance to local schools, parklands, and the Corinda Pony Club, this immaculately-renovated 3 bedroom home is ideal for a young family, investors or those searching for highly sought-after one-level living in a prime position.
Featuring fresh new paint and carpets, a new kitchen and new bathrooms, this beautifully presented residence is essentially ‘as new’ and ready for you to just move in to and enjoy.
Living is easy, all on the one level, with the option to extend out or up, or add a pool on the sprawling 551m2 block.
Children and pets are safe to play on the fully-fenced lawns, under the watchful eye of Mum and Dad relaxing on the breezy front patio.
This delightful home offers a generously-sized open-plan living space, with the bedrooms located down a private hall.
The bedrooms are serviced by a sleek new family bathroom, with bath.
The main bedroom incorporates a new ensuite, cleverly concealed behind stylish plantation shutters.
The striking modern kitchen features a breakfast bar, stone benchtops, on-trend subway tile splashback, stainless-steel appliances, and plentiful storage.
It also features room for a convenient study/home office nook set up if desired, and it provides access to the rear garden and storage shed.
* Newly-renovated, ‘as new’ 3 bedroom brick and tile home
* 552m2 fully-fenced level block, with 23m wide frontage
* Central open plan living and dining space
* Large kitchen with breakfast bar, extensive storage and study/dining nook, filter tap, stainless appliances
* 3 bedrooms: Master with new ensuite and large robe
* Brand new family bathroom with bath
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Entry entertaining patio and lush gardens and expansive level lawns
* Walking distance to Corinda High School and Primary School and close to St Joseph’s Primary School and St Aidan’s Girls’ School
* Flood free in 2011 and 1974
* Corinda Horse & Pony Club and Corinda Golf Club within 3 minutes
* Walking distance to multiple parks, walking tracks and playgrounds
Penaton Street is a close knit community with many original residents and families living in the area. A mere walking distance to the highly sought after Corinda State Primary and Corinda State High Schools, and a stones throw from the Corinda Pony Club, beautiful parks and the golf course, this location is just so convenient!
Public transport to the CBD is just around the corner and local conveniences and shopping precincts are close by on Oxley Road.
Open for the first time this coming Saturday, 17th February, at 12.30pm.
Hurry, this beauty will not last!
For all enquiries, please call Anne-Maree on 0403 766 822 or email: email@example.com
Full listing HERERead more