Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, and mere walking distance from Calamvale Community College, this immaculately renovated family home offers first home buyers, young families, or those looking for a lower maintenance lifestyle, a great opportunity to buy ‘as new’ in a well-established position in Brisbane’s burgeoning south.
Featuring a fresh white palette and new designer finishes, this generously-sized residence offers great separation of living, with 2 living spaces and 4 generously-sized bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite.
On entry, the north-facing main living room, provides a cosy retreat at the front of the home …. a perfect spot to end the day, away from the bustle of family life.
Further down the entrance hall, the home opens up into the welcoming main living/dining areas, with the striking designer kitchen taking centre stage in this light-filled space.
Featuring sleek 40mm stone bench tops, a family-friendly breakfast bar, a fully-integrated dishwasher, an induction cooktop, and soft close cabinetry, this central kitchen is an entertainer’s dream.
The dining space adjacent to the kitchen, flows to the second living space and out, through glass sliding doors, to a private covered alfresco patio … a lovely spot for a morning coffee, with room for casual seating or an outdoor dining setting.
The spacious master bedroom suite can be found at the rear of the home, providing a private retreat from the rest of the home.
It features a stylish ‘his and hers’ walk-through robe and a well-appointed ensuite.
The further three bedrooms are also generous in size and feature lush new carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fan lights.
These bedrooms are serviced by a spacious family bathroom, which includes a double vanity, separate shower and full-sized bath.
Features At A Glance:
* Fully renovated brick and tile home
* 2 separate living spaces
* 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new carpets, main with ensuite and walk-through robe
* Tiled throughout
* Hiro designer cabinetry robes and dining storage
* Designer pendant lighting
* Brand new kitchen with: waterfall edge 40mm stone bench tops and breakfast bar; integrated dishwasher; soft close cabinetry and induction cooktop
* Separate dining space with storage
* Large family bathroom with new double vanity, separate shower and bath
* Airconditioned, with fan lights in bedrooms
* Security screens and doors
* NBN installed
* Outdoor patio
* 2 car remote garage, with laundry facilities
* Low maintenance, fully fenced, 450sqm block
* 20 mins from the CBD
Set on a low maintenance, fully fenced, 450 m2 block, this delightful home offers room to further expand. It is walking distance from public transport, shops and restaurants and a beautiful park at the end of the cul de sac.
Full listing HERE.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.Read more