Anne-Maree Russell is the Principal of Cape Cod Residential, Brisbane’s most exciting real estate agency! With a groundbreaking sales process and a styling inventory second to none, Cape Cod Residential is achieving superior sales outcomes all over Brisbane.
SOLD – 15 CAMPBELL STREET, WINDSOR
CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER CHARM
Offering immense street appeal, this 1930’s Queenslander seamlessly combines its many original features with a modern deck extension to create an idyllic carefree lifestyle.
Beautifully presented throughout, with neutral interiors, this delightful character cottage will cater for young professionals, new families, empty nesters or wise investors.
This special home also offers off-street undercover parking, with expansive legal height storage space underneath the home that provides potential to further increase the living space of this property.
Entry to the home is via a pretty covered porch, with original leadlight features welcoming you at the front door.
Once inside you’ll be captivated by the detailed art deco cornices and ceiling roses throughout, freshly painted original silky oak panelled walls, and polished dark timber floors that give this home an abundance of charm and character. The elegant chandelier is the centre piece in the main living room, making this the space where the family will come together at the end of the day.
This area also captures the breezes that flow throughout the home, although air conditioning will provide that much needed relief during the warmer summer months.
The original floorplan offers two large bedrooms, each with air conditioning, and a third bedroom positioned at the rear of the home, which is currently in use as a grand dining room.
The main bedroom is at the front of the home. It overlooks the pretty cottage garden and white picket fence that borders the front of the property.
The second bedroom is serviced by the home’s main bathroom.
The kitchen features a stainless steel free-standing stove and provides an abundance of both storage and space.
The generous separate dining area flows from the kitchen allowing the family to enjoy their time together over evening meals or lazy Sunday breakfasts. This beautiful big room could easily be used as a third bedroom if required.
Once the coffee is poured family members can also retreat to the expansive covered rear entertaining deck that is bathed in the morning’s dappled sunlight, and sheltered from the weather with beautiful Hamptons style shutters.
This area also serves as the perfect haven to entertain family and friends on the weekend whilst enjoying the Queensland lifestyle all year ‘round. And come nightfall, the distant city lights provide the perfect back-drop for a serene and magical atmosphere.
Features at a glance include:
- Original 1930’s, 2-3 bedroom Queenslander cottage with traditional features: original timber floors, silky oak wall paneling, art deco style cornices and ceiling roses, original casement and double hung windows, original leadlight front door assembly
- Current layout – 2 generously-sized bedrooms, both with air conditioning. Third bedroom currently in use as a separate dining room
- Main bathroom, with additional second toilet off entertaining deck
- Kitchen with stainless steel free-standing stove
- Separate living and dining areas
- Air conditioning to the main living area and bedrooms
- Large covered rear alfresco deck
- Full slab, undercover parking on lower level, sufficient for 3 cars, with existing legal height storage space offering scope for further extensions: second living space, more bedrooms
- Underneath laundry facilities with easy access to the rear yard
- Solar panels for electricity
- Brand new, family-size hot water system
- High speed cable internet
- Fully fenced 338 sqm level block, with low maintenance cottage gardens
Located in the prestigious suburb of Windsor, this home is conveniently close to the city, walking distance from the train and bus stations, and is situated in the catchment area of Windsor State School. The area provides an abundance of lifestyle offerings, from bustling cafes and restaurants, to Kedron Brook, with walking and bike tracks and beautiful parks.
This charming home offers everything you could ask for and will provide many happy memories for years to come.
Be delighted once you arrive and even more delighted by calling it home.
Full listing HERE.