Anne-Maree Russell is the Principal of Cape Cod Residential, Brisbane’s most exciting real estate agency! With a groundbreaking sales process and a styling inventory second to none, Cape Cod Residential is achieving superior sales outcomes all over Brisbane.
SOLD – 27/104 DORNOCH TERRACE, HIGHGATE HILL
Once In A Lifetime – Grand Highgate Hill Apartment With Spectacular City Views
This is a rare opportunity to secure one of the best and largest apartments in the iconic 1970’s Dornoch Towers in Highgate Hill.
These tightly-held apartments were built to last, built with room to move, and built with high ceilings, wide breezy hallways and spacious bedrooms and living spaces. They just don’t make them like this anymore.
Located in dress circle Highgate Hill, on one of Brisbane’s highest points, this immaculately renovated 3 bedroom apartment offers panoramic views of the Brisbane city skyline.
Walking distance from Brisbane State High, and all the cafes and restaurants of vibrant West End and Southbank, this beautiful apartment offers families of all sizes an inner city lifestyle that many can only dream of.
The city views captivate upon entry to the spacious open-plan living-dining area.
With lush new carpets and a serene light-grey palette, this inviting space flows to the balcony where these views take centre stage.
The balcony can be completely enclosed with weather-proof bi-fold shutters to create an outdoor room if desired.
A perfect vantage point for Riverfire … rain, hail or shine!
The light-filled kitchen features stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, extensive storage, a Butlers Pantry (which doubles as a conveniently located laundry) and more spectacular city views from the kitchen sink.
Washing dishes will never be a chore with those views!
All appliances are included: double door refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer.
Generously-sized storage cupboards run the full length of the wide hall, at the end of which you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and a conveniently located separate powder room with basin and mirror.
The master bedroom features a modern ensuite and a full wall of floor to ceiling robes offering ample hanging and drawer storage space.
This enticing bedroom flows out to another tiled balcony offering more city and suburb views and the convenience of weather proof shutters which provide another outdoor room option.
The second bedroom is currently configured as a grand office space, with custom floor to ceiling cedar cabinetry, including discreet filing drawers.
This spacious room also offers full city views from its large window.
A perfect set up for a dedicated student or a work at home scenario.
The third bedroom offers glimpses of the city and views over the suburb. It also features a large custom robe.
Features At A Glance:
- N/E facing, fully renovated, solid cavity-brick, 3 bedroom apartment in the East Wing of Dornoch Towers
- Quiet, well maintained complex, with high owner-occupier ratio, low body corp fees and healthy sinking fund
- Panoramic city and suburb views from all rooms
- 2 balconies, with weather proof shutters, providing option of enclosed outdoor living spaces
- High ceilings, wide halls, larger bedrooms and extensive storage
- 2+ bathrooms: ensuite in master bedroom, family bathroom and separate powder room with basin
- Renovated kitchen with extensive storage, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Butlers pantry/laundry, and including all ‘as new’ appliances: Samsung refrigerator, Exectrolux dishwasher, washing machine and condenser dryer
- Fresh paint, brand new carpets
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High speed fibre optic connection
- Lift access and intercom security
- 2 remote, lock-up basement garages
- Residents herb garden
- Low body corporate fees with healthy sinking fund
- Bus stop at the front door
Situated in the highly coveted Brisbane State High catchment area and walking distance to the CBD, West End, Southbank, GOMA, QPAC, Queensland Museum and Science Centre and the State Library of Queensland, this wonderful inner city residence offers it all and will not last long.
Open this coming Saturday for day and evening viewings, 2pm and 6.30pm.
For all enquiries, please contact Anne-Maree Russell on 0403 766 822
..or email: email@example.com
Full Listing HERE
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.