Anne-Maree Russell is the Principal of Cape Cod Residential, Brisbane’s most exciting real estate agency! With a groundbreaking sales process and a styling inventory second to none, Cape Cod Residential is achieving superior sales outcomes all over Brisbane.
SOLD – 49 BOOLIGAL STREET, CARINA
A Timeless Beauty
Positioned in a highly-coveted pocket on the border of Camp Hill and Carina, this brand new, luxury family home captures the essence of the relaxed timeless style of the Hamptons, and has been meticulously finished to the highest of standards.
Offering a remarkable sense of light and space over two levels, the intuitive floor plan focuses on functionality and incorporates multiple living areas, a chef’s quality kitchen, an expansive entertaining deck, 4 spacious bedrooms (including an opulent master bedroom suite), and a private study area and family retreat upstairs.
Featuring a striking dark blue-grey exterior with crisp white trims, ensuring an enduring street presence, this impeccable home will charm you from the moment you step inside the front picket fence.
The breezy entry hall invites you through to the light-filled open-plan living and dining area, showcasing high ceilings and beautiful timber floors, and flowing seamlessly through bi-fold doors, to a stunning timber Alfresco entertaining deck.
Enjoy this private oasis with friends and family … lazy lunches, lively soirees, children’s parties flowing onto the lush lawn … this is the life!
The stunning Hamptons-inspired kitchen takes centre stage in this inviting living space, featuring stone benchtops, designer pendant lighting, custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry.
This level is serviced by a pretty powder room and features an internal laundry with linen press and access to an outside drying court.
Upstairs opens up to a family leisure and work space incorporating a cleverly-designed study zone with an integrated desk and storage.
The spacious master bedroom is a true sanctuary.
It opens up through bi-fold French doors to a balcony. A perfect spot for a morning coffee.
This beautiful retreat is situated at the front of the home and boasts a large walk-through robe and a stunning ensuite with a dual vanity.
3 other spacious bedrooms can be found at the rear of the home on this level, well separated from the master retreat.
They all feature built-in robes and are serviced by a striking family bathroom with a stunning free-standing bath.
The toilet is separate to this bathroom and features an additional hand basin.
- Brand new Hamptons-inspired family residence, on a low maintenance block, maximizing setbacks to optimize the size of the home and yard
- Walking distance to transport schools, conveniences, cafes
- Multiple living spaces: downstairs living, plus upstairs family room incorporating study area with custom desk and shelving
- Large timber Alfresco entertaining deck, opening off downstairs living space through double bi-fold doors
- Timber floors and 2.7m ceilings on both levels
- 4 generously-sized, built-in bedrooms. Master with large walk-in robe, separate coat robe, ensuite and balcony
- 2 designer bathrooms, with stone benchtops, designer lighting and freestanding bath in family bathroom
- Custom kitchen with large island bench and breakfast bar, stone bench tops, designer pendant lighting, shaker-style 2 pak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven, walk-in pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security and Intercom system
- Internal Vacuum System (Vacumaid)
- Internal laundry with extensive storage and access to drying court
- Double lock-up remote garage with storage room, featuring epoxy floor
- Fully fenced with low maintenance, drought tolerant gardens and lawns
This beautiful property will capture your heart, and is absolutely perfect for the modern family desiring a low maintenance home with space and privacy.
Located just 8km from the CBD and less than 2km from Westfield Carindale, this wonderful residence enjoys a broad range of close by conveniences. Bus services on Old Cleveland Road, Joe Bradfield Park, Carina Library and the Carina shopping precinct (coffee shops, gym, newsagent, pharmacy etc) are merely a short walk away. With the Clem Jones Centre, the Gateway Motorway and schools such as San Sisto College, St Martins Primary and Camp Hill State Primary (catchment) all being in close proximity, this magnetic property is simply too good to miss.
Open this coming Saturday, 17th June at 10am.
Full listing HERE.