SOLD: 2 ANNIE STREET, CAMP HILL
Immaculate Camp Hill Queenslander In A Prime Location
Positioned in a highly-coveted pocket of Camp Hill, surrounded by grand character homes, this stunning 4 bedroom, renovated Queenslander presents ‘as new’ and offers an inspired family-friendly layout, with a perfect blend of traditional features and sleek modern finishes.
Boasting a location second-to-none, with local shops, parklands and transport mere minutes away, everything is at your fingertips for convenience and lifestyle.
Set over 2 levels, on a low maintenance block, this immaculate home presents the ultimate in connection and also privacy, offering fantastic separation of living for the busy family, with living spaces on offer over both levels and open plan indoor living flowing to inviting outdoor spaces for quiet reflection and entertaining.
Follow the entry deck to the front entrance that encompasses the serene outdoor living spaces.
Built-in seating provides opportunity for very private dining and the expansive deck provides ample space for weekend lounging.
Entertain friends and family in this beautiful private space and have peace of mind while children play on the front lawn with the property being fully fenced and gated.
Open-plan living is the focus on the lower level, with the stunning kitchen taking centre stage in the main living space.
Perfect for entertaining, with an island bench/breakfast bar, the captivating kitchen features a striking Freestanding SMEG stove, stone bench tops, glossy bevelled subway tiles, designer pendant lighting, and is complete with a walk-in pantry.
A convenient powder room is tucked around the corner and a pretty laundry with ample storage opens to a drying courtyard at the rear of the home.
Upstairs, a second living area boasts 3m ceilings and flows to four oversized bedrooms, offering large robes and lush carpeting.
These bedrooms are serviced by a sleek modern family bathroom, featuring striking designer tiles and modern tapware and lighting.
The master bedroom hints at the home’s origins with a beautiful window seat offering views over the neighbourhood and includes a large custom walk-in robe that also features extra seating and storage.
The spacious ensuite offers a double vanity and a beautiful freestanding bath, complete with chandelier.
Summary Of Features:
* As-new, fully renovated, 2 level Queenslander with quality fixtures and fittings, set on a low maintenance block
* Timber floors, French doors, original windows, designer tiles, lighting and tapware
* Living areas on both levels
* 4 bedrooms, with large robes and lush carpets
* Main bedroom with window seat, walk-in robe, and double vanity ensuite with freestanding bath
* 2.5 bathrooms: ensuite, family bathroom and downstairs powder room
* Ample storage with laundry, linen and under-stair storage
* Designer kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops, free-standing SMEG oven, integrated dishwasher and microwave, walk-in pantry, bevelled subway tiles, designer pendant lighting
*Timber alfresco entertaining deck with built-in seating and storage
* Zoned, ducted air conditioning and fans throughout
* Aluminium security Plantation shutters throughout
* Internal laundry, with linen press and external access
* Remote, double lock-up car accommodation
Mere walking distance to Perth Street Park and local bus transport, this stunning home is ideally located for all conveniences.
The vibrant Camp Hill Village and Martha Street dining precincts are minutes away for shopping or dinner and drinks with family and friends at the bustling cafes and restaurants.
Coorparoo Square and cinemas and Westfield Carindale are also a short drive away, and the property is in the highly sought-after Camp Hill State School catchment.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a flawless home, a lifetime investment and a first class lifestyle, in a highly desirable and highly-coveted pocket of Brisbane.
Hurry! This beauty will not last!