SOLD: 63 KILLEEN STREET, NUNDAH
Positioned in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, in the heart of Nundah, this pretty-as-a-picture gabled Queenslander will tug at your heartstrings, inside and out.
Enjoying a wide frontage, with delightful street appeal, this stunning home has been renovated to perfection and offers 3 over-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and relaxed open-plan living all over one sprawling level.
Enter through the pretty white picket fence into a manicured private garden, with beautiful lush lawns enticing children and pets to play.
The entry porch hints at the history of the home, with detailed original leadlight doors leading to the main living space.
A lovely spot to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening tipple.
Traditional features abound, with original timber floors, decorative ceilings, picture rails and original leadlight windows showcasing the attention to detail you will find throughout the home.
The modern kitchen is an entertainer’s delight, with quality appliances, stone bench tops, marble splashback and a convenient breakfast bar.
The three bedrooms are separated from the living space via a private hallway.
The master bedroom features a stunning bay window seat with original stained leadlight windows.
It flows to a spacious modern ensuite boasting an oversized shower and double vanity with sleek modern tapware. Beyond, a large walk-in robe completes the very luxurious master retreat.
The 2 remaining bedrooms are a wonderful surprise, with each bedroom enjoying its very own dressing room or living room.
This unique layout provides opportunity for purposing these spaces as a home office or playroom or extra large wardrobes with ample storage space.
These bedrooms are serviced by a modern family bathroom that features a striking shower/bath wet area.
Outside, enjoy the company of family and friends in the private outdoor courtyard sanctuary, framed by flowering bougainvillea and the calming surrounds of the lush lawns and easy-care gardens.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
* Renovated character Queenslander with original features: timber floors, decorative high plaster ceilings, picture rails, original doors and leadlight windows
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, marble tiled splash back, quality appliances and large breakfast bar
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with large dressing rooms/separate living spaces
* Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite with stone bench tops and oversized shower
* Family bathroom also with stone bench tops and walk- in combined shower/bath wet area
* Internal laundry with easy access to the paved garden courtyard entertaining area
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans
* Large secure storage area under the entire home
* Private front porch/sunroom
* 459m2, low-maintenance, fully-fenced level block
This is Nundah living at its finest, with the residence mere walking distance to Northgate Primary School (catchment) and bus and rail transport.
Located just minutes from bustling Nundah Village, the DFO and Westfield Toombul, and with easy access to the CBD, airport, airport link and arterials to North and South Coast, this is a rare opportunity to secure a charming character home on a low-maintenance, level block.
And with room to expand out or up, the opportunities are endless!
Hurry, this beauty will not last long.