What’s inside the 30 minute phone call???
Now that everyone has access to sales data (via www.realestate.com.au and many other free sites) there are no more ‘secrets or special knowledge’ that local agents hold. Now, more than ever, it is all about the PROCESS that an agent uses, NOT where they live and work. The process, that we have both pioneered and refined, works for all types of homes, in all types of areas. This process has been tested in more than 45 different postcodes all over Brisbane over the last 5 years.
It is predictable. It is consistent. It works!
- How to appraise your own property and why it’s so important to know how to do it
- How to set both your baseline price range, as well as your target price range. Without knowing your baseline price range you’ll never know if you have achieved an above-market result or whether or not the offers you receive are good or bad
- Understanding why pricing a well-presented home at the beginning of a campaign is the surest way to limit the price you could achieve
- Understanding which ‘method of sale’ has the highest probability of helping you achieve an above market result.
- How to ensure you get more people at your open homes
- Negotiation tips to capture offers significantly above market
- Splash for cash – where to spend your money and where not to
- The most important insurance policy to put in place (pre-listing) to protect a high sales result
- How to out-compete your local competition (i.e. how to make sure buyers want your home more than everything else that’s similar to it)
- The difference between a ‘mesmerising home’ and a home that’s had standard home staging
- How to work out your staging and styling requirements and (if required) organising a complimentary, no cost (or obligation), styling appointment from one of our multi-award winning stylists
- The uniquely powerful, in-built, ‘honesty mechanism’ that automatically forms part of an integrated staging, styling and selling model. Without this little gem the traditional ‘no-skin-in-the-game’ agents are free to tell you want you want to hear, not what you need to hear, in order to get your listing